• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all the member of the forum and their families. If you have to travel be safe and watch the weather conditions.

Also as you enjoy the day with your family, keep a special spot in your heart for all the brave men and women who can not be home with their loved ones on this holiday because they are doing their job to keep us safe. Soldiers, firefighters, ambulance crews, police officers, hospital personal, to name a few often times forgo their holiday festivities so we can enjoy ours.

Eat lots of food. And then feel guilty the next day for it. Have a safe and happy holiday season. And if your hunting, shoot a big one.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

And the same to you.  No hunting for me as the only season open is small game and turkeys and my turkey tag is filled.  Sure scared the bejeebers out of those folks at Walmart when I shot down the isle though.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users