#1 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

gallery_68_79_46510.jpg

I've long been badly wanting a new Tactical Officer's Model .45 but just couldn't afford one. Well, I went to a gun show here in Branson, and with a bit of horse trading, I came home with something I think really nice. It's a brand new American Tactical Firepower Xtreme .45 Titan Light Weight. It is 5" high, 6.9" long, 3.3" Bull Barrel, weighs 24 oz., has a target trigger and low profile Novak sights, ambi safeties, and Mahogany grips. It's a little beast but it performs flawlessly in both slow and rapid fire. It's surprisingly quite accurate and I was really surprised that recoil is equal to a full sized 1911 no worse. Pretty impressive for such a small, light .45! It's very easy to conceal and a real pleasure to carry. To get any other Officer's Model with these features you would have to buy a high end custom job and pay over $1,000.00 so  I'm Happy Happy Happy! It's now my full time carry. :)

Edited by Spirithawk, 09 January 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#2 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

Yippee it let me finally post a pic. :)

#3 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Norm are you sure you did not let a full size model out in the rain and it shrunk.  Lol  Look good.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#4 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I wish it were that easy Diganali. It took some serious horse trading to get it. It's what I wanted though and so far it has proved itself worthy. :)

#5 cayugad

cayugad

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 881 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Wow that has a short barrel. I wonder if you will get a lot of climb on it. Especially if you were to double tap it. I like the looks of it. I will be interested in the range report.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a total wreck with a big smile on your face."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users