• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:39 PM

Worker's Comp is late. Way late sending my check. Thank God for my wife's paycheck.

This is getting ridiculoius. They must pay, by law, the lawsuit has happened, they lost, and still they have not paid. 39days later! It's at the point where I must file a complaint with the state commission. This will incurr them a fine. Unfortunately not payable to me. But I intend to file every single time they are late in the future as well. If they can't pay on time it's going to cost them.

Please pray.

I don't need any further battles in my life, it's discouraging enough not to be able to earn a living anymore. Do they think i'm faking it? If I was well, I could make four times what these jerks owe me. I certainly wouldn't wait around for this, if I could do something about it.
Posted Image

#2 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 05:11 PM

Sorry to hear they are jerking you around Leo.
Prayers going up now :pray:

#3 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

Leo, you're a good man, that these types of things shouldnt have happen to them.
hold in there buddy, it will all work out one way or another.

ya know where your feet are planted and where your faith is, that is what matters.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#4 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:45 PM

Thanks guys, if I was alone this would be so much harder. My wife, family, and friends (some I've made here). Make this situation more bearable.

God bless.
Posted Image

#5 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:10 PM

Got you on my prayer list and adding this to your needs.
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#6 Spirithawk

Spirithawk

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:27 PM

Sorry to hear the way they're are doing you. If it was the other way around, and you owed them, you better believe they would be pressing you. Stick to you're guns and I'll be praying all goes well for you. :pray: :pray:

#7 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:38 PM

:pray: On the way Leo !
Posted Image

#8 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:07 PM

:no: Leo I can't say I know what you are going through but keep your chin up and the Lord will see you through this time of need. ;) You are always in my prayers. :yes:
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#9 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

Six days after I originally posted this, nothing has changed.

I still have faith this will be resolved.
Posted Image

#10 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 09:36 PM

Still praying big man! :pray:
Hang tough!

#11 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:22 AM

Hang in there buddy

WC will pull their head out and do the right thing.

I am sorry it has been such a troubled road for you and your family

Fatty

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#12 sschneid73

sschneid73

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:41 AM

I know the stress you are going through there Leo. It will work out for your benifit though. I will continue to keep you lifted up though.

Steve

#13 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:00 PM

Leo sorry you're having this sort of government type crap served up to you. You don't deserve it.

Getting lost in the sea of red tape is no fun when when you know you are right. Stay strong and hang in there - your time is at hand.
"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

#14 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:31 AM

Leo sorry you're having this sort of government type crap served up to you. You don't deserve it.

Getting lost in the sea of red tape is no fun when when you know you are right. Stay strong and hang in there - your time is at hand.

Actually Rowdy it's not a government issue. The Worker's Comp Commission and Social Security have done their part, quite awhile ago.

I'm just waiting for the insurance company to pay what the court has told them to.
Posted Image

#15 Rowdy Yates

Rowdy Yates

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:02 AM

Actually Rowdy it's not a government issue. The Worker's Comp Commission and Social Security have done their part, quite awhile ago.

Worker's Comp is late. Way late sending my check. Thank God for my wife's paycheck.

Leo sorry - I assume that it was the government holding things up - glad you correct me. In Ohio the two agencies you mentioned are good at fighting each other over a claim and responsibility. Usually the injured individual is dragged around by their bureaucracy.

Insurance company are an odd bunch - I deal with several for my company and they are not the easiest to get a straight answer from sometimes. I hope the courts can make them respond for you. Good luck and you still have my thoughts and prayers getting it resolved quickly.

Edited by Rowdy Yates, 01 August 2006 - 12:36 PM.

"Keep the sun forever at your back, the wind forever in your face, and may forever God bless you out there on the trail."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users