• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Not a full review.  But I got a chance to handle a couple Zero Tolerance 0350's.  These are seriously the best production linerlock knives I've ever handled.  S30V DLC coated blades.  Impressively sharp!  Super thick liners with textured G10 scales.  These things are built stout like a Russian tractor!  Zero blade wiggle at lock up and I mean ZERO!  Easy fast assisted flipper style opening.

These Zero Tolerance knives will definitely compete with the best for value and performance.  They are as sharp as they look!

1798419_10203302694755072_448130215_n.jp

Posted Image

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Aw Leo now you did it.  I need another knife like a hole in the head but those do look impressive.  I have some grandkids so I may look into them.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Aw Leo now you did it.  I need another knife like a hole in the head but those do look impressive.  I have some grandkids so I may look into them.

Beware!  If you touch one you'll buy it.  I have been buying knives for a long time.  I didn't need a new knife either. 

Posted Image

#4 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

Know what you mean Leo.  a man can justify 4 or 5 knives but why do I have 4 filet knives, plus all the hunting knives and I forgot the knife blade on several of my multi tools.  Oh well I do have several very special ones and the most special is an old no name sheath knife that remarkably holds an edge very well.  That knife was my dad's hunting knife and it goes hunting with me every time.  My dad who passed away still has a part of each deer I get.  My son uses it too as his pap was special to him too. 

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#5 Leo

Leo

Hunting Resource

• Administrators
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

Yep PA RIDGE some knives are special.  I truly understand that.

Just a quick note on the Zero Tolerance 0350's.  You can (with effort) open them using the "thumbstuds" but that really isn't their purpose on these knives.  On these knives the "thumbstuds" are actually blade stops.  The flipper function is far and away the easiest and fastest way to open these knives.  The flipper is so well executed you will forget all about the "thumbstuds" on these knives.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users