• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

I have been moving snow with a 54 inch front blade on a super garden tractor.  The summer before last Eric and I disassembled my 45 inch snow blower and refurbished and repainted it.  The paint we used takes a while to cure so I was using the blade and Eric was using his 45 inch snowblower.  He blew the belt so we assembled and mounted my blower on my tractor.  Most times when I do that we do not get anough snow to do anything with.  So if we do not get anymore snow you can thank me later.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Well I spent all day on a ladder clearing snow and ice off my house roof.  Yes I was very careful as a good friends dad just yesterday fell from his roof on his head.  He is currently in the hospital and hopefully will only suffer some broken ribs.  My gutters are completely full of ice and an ice dam is forming at the roof edge so the job is necessary.  As I sit here it feels like I too fell from the roof.  Shoulders are sore and my legs ache from standing on the ladder.  It isn't easy on the back either.  I am working very carefully and hopefully I will get the job done tomorrow before the rain starts.

If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users