3 replies to this topic

#1 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

Okay, I've jacked (sorry) around enough to figure out I don't know the dates for E3.

Where and When Guys? I'll see if mama will let me come and play this September.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#2 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:17 PM

Charles, JJ(Jeramiah Johnson) and Eric will be there the 15th, and i'll be there the 16th, (poor flight options :( ) i'll have to leave the 23rd, (recover for a day before having to go back to work) but it will still be in full swing til the 24th... hope this helps atleast a little, and it's gonna be held at Pando
Semper Fi

#3 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:02 PM

Thanks, Terry. I was looking at flights and needed a better time frame for arrival.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:28 PM

Charles, if you wanna try to schedule your arrival for 1030am-ish on the 16th we can ride in together, i'll need a navigator anyways, i'm horrible with directions LOL

Edited by TerryfromAR, 24 July 2006 - 06:29 PM.

Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users