E3

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:27 PM

Well all since i'm gonna be one of the first few to arrive,i'm bringing lots of rope i'll get out there chase a few down and tie them to trees for the ones who are gonna have to show up later on in the week.. ;) :lol: or atleast give ya'll some GPS coordinates where i saw some LOL I'm hoping this is the year that just about everyone bags one, might not happen, but hey i can hope can't i? I'm so excited i'm about to burst. :D :D

Huck, i think i got it now... East and West sides of the "hills" in the mornings, then the North side the rest of the day... is there any good time to hunt the south side? LOL
Semper Fi

#2 PA RIDGE RUNNER

PA RIDGE RUNNER

Life Member

• Authors
  • 5,702 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:09 PM

Terry There is only one direction and that is North. What used to be east is the North to the right of north. West is now North to the left of north. South is the north to the rear of north. Lol
If God had a refrigerator would your picture be on it.
Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the titanic by professionals.

#3 J Gabel

J Gabel

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

Yep, what he said!!!!

#4 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, spending time with my kids and wife, anything that gets me out of the house especially pertaining to my outdoor persuits. computers, technology, movies,

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:42 PM

Paul, i'm finally getting what Huck said down, don't confuse me dagnab it .. LOL I'm a vengefull lil devil, Pretty Princess Pickle Bunny, won't have anything on what i can come up with WHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:
Semper Fi

#5 McBruce

McBruce

Marketing

• Managers
  • 2,155 posts
  • Interests:shooting/ rifle/blackpowder/handguns/archery/ shotguns. atving, photography ( scenic and wildlife ) Being out in the Mtns of Colorado any chance I can get.

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:43 PM

ok is that the north slope? or the north facing slope?
if its north facing...you'd be on the south slope if your on the other mountain looking towards it correct? and if a mountain is like an inverted cone...and its sort of round...where does the north slope start and where does the south slope end?

do elk carry gps to know which slope they are suppose to lay on?

:) just remember guys...they are known as the GHOSTS OF THE FOREST.
McBruce
Live what you believe
Believe what you live

#6 silvertip-co

silvertip-co

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fly fishing, long range shooting, hiking, camping, panning gold, reloading

Posted 25 July 2006 - 09:28 AM

Terry There is only one direction and that is North. What used to be east is the North to the right of north. West is now North to the left of north. South is the north to the rear of north. Lol

:wacko: I'm so glad I just have a compass.

Key thing is hunt the shadows and dark spots.

South facing hills are for naps and tanning, no elk there.
SVENSKA50@HOTMAIL.COM

NRA LIFE MEMBER

#7 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:12 PM

what silver said...unless it's minus 30 degrees. :D
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#8 MuleDeer

MuleDeer

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:35 PM

HUH OH

Terry who you calling pretty??? I thought the first P in PPPB was for Pirate.

Reminder to self...pick up tent locks for protection from altitude sick flatlander(s).

:lol:

#9 TerryfromAR

TerryfromAR

Hunting Resource

• Moderators
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 05:04 AM

MuleDeer, i couldn't remember the exact name, but i kinda remember what the picture looked like LOL sorry LOL
Semper Fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users