• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:04 PM

Antlerless lics. apps. start getting accepted this coming Monday, so git em' in the mail tomorrow or Saturday.

* Seth, myself, & Rodney are planning a hunt up at farm during the early muzzleloader season. If any of you other guys are interested, make sure to apply for WMU 1B...It'd be awesome to have a getogether hunt.. ;) (Shouldn't be snowing but up there ya just never know.....had 28" come down for the fall turkey opener a few years back) :wacko:
Posted Image

#2 Eric

Eric

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 07:40 PM

Ok Phil first when are you planning this hunt, ( I have the Monday off at this time)
AKA PA Spike King
Casters Hunting Club
Real Men Shoot Flintlocks
International Harvester Tractors
2008 Realtree Turkey Contest Team Champs!

#3 Whitetiger

Whitetiger

Totally Addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 09:51 AM

I put my application in for 4c this morning. If i'd not have used most of my time off for my honey moon i'd be joining you. now that getting hitched is out of the way, I should have the time next year to join ya'll. my foot is down, she's promised to not book us for alot of stuff like this year and Im holdin her to it. 14 days off for hunting yehaww!!

#4 bonecollector34

bonecollector34

Never Logs Off

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:11 AM

Good luck on your hunts fellas!

Marty ;)

Martyupdatedsignature2-1.jpg
Prostaff.jpg

#5 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 12:50 PM

WT,
If you don't get a chance to attach your buck tag to a trophy during one of the early seasons....then plan on a late season muzzy hunt with the rest of the PA gang. An unused buck tag can be used for either sex during that season...besides, we need someone new to break the drifts for us! ;) We had fun last year and even got a hotmeal thrown in at the farm! :yes:
Posted Image

#6 iamyourhuckleberry

iamyourhuckleberry

Can Charge Rent

• Authors
  • 944 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 06:30 AM

Oh, I so want to be there. PA. hunting is extremely challenging!
Posted Image

Lurking in McDonalds near you!

Confidence makes the hunter, PSE makes the bow.

#7 Charles

Charles

Can Charge Rent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 07:09 AM

Done, in the MAIL!!!!! I'll apply for 1B with my second draw. Hope I can get a tag. There aren't as many this year.

Is it September, er, October yet?

As far as Erie goes you never know. It could snow in July, LOL.
5-November-2008 - Today is the first day of the down fall of American as we know it.

#8 Phil

Phil

Never Logs Off

• Authors
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:07 AM

Charles, 1B didn't run out until the end of the 2nd week of the draw last year. This year that WMU increased the number of antlerless lics. by 3,000 so I'm hoping for the best. It was a fun hunt with you guys last year and who know's, maybe that 800lb.er' will still be on the loose that they want harvested ! You drop it and I'll drag it....as long as the 4wd John Deere is running!!!!! :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users